- Aluminium foil
- Batteries (household and car)
- Cans (food & drink, including biscuit/sweet tins)
- Cardboard boxes (flattened)
- Cooking oil
- Dense (hard) plastic
- Electrical goods (Games consoles/monitors/radios/TVs/hairdryers/irons)
- Fluorescent tubes
- Garden waste (leaves/hedge trimmings/grass/weeds/flowers)
- Glass bottles and jars
- Mobile phones
- Oil and oil filters
- Paint – please read the label on the paint tin to check if the paint is high VOC, medium VOC or low VOC. High/medium VOC paint only (accepted at Fairgreen Lurgan, Keady, Markethill, Newline Portadown, Scarva Road Banbridge, Station Road Armagh, Tandragee)
- Paper (newspapers/magazines/catalogues/envelopes)
- Plastic bottles (shampoo, detergent, fizzy drinks, milk)
- Printer cartridges
- Textiles (used/unwanted)
- TVs and computer monitors
- White goods (cookers, fridges, washing machines)
- Wood (clean)
This list is not exhaustive, please phone Environmental Services on 0300 0300 900 to check about other materials before bringing them to the site.
We cannot accept plasterboard, asbestos, gas cylinders, fire extinguishers, chemicals, low VOC paint or trade paint at the sites.
All waste must be sorted for recycling and we are unable to accept wheelie bins at any of the sites.