Home Contact Us

Contact Us

Contact Us

To contact us in relation to issues such as dog licences; noise complaints; report litter; report dog fouling; missed bins; weeds/grass cutting; street cleansing/litter; bins; play parks; building control etc please call the Central Council telephone number: 0300 0300 900 (calls charged at local rate) to be put through to any of our main offices or facilities. For planning please call0300 200 7830.

You can still use the direct dial numbers for our main offices and facilities.

The Palace Demesne, Armagh BT60 4EL 028 3752 9600
Civic Building, Downshire Road, Banbridge BT32 3JY 028 4066 0600
Craigavon Civic and Conference Centre, 66 Lakeview Rd, Craigavon BT64 1AL 028 3831 2400


You can also email us via  providing your name, address, daytime telephone number, email address and details about your enquiry.

Making a complaint

We would ask anyone who has a complaint to firstly speak to a member of staff in the relevant department, facility or venue so that it may be resolved promptly.

If you would prefer not to do this or if it is not possible for some reason, then the below options are available:

By telephone: 0300 0300 900
In person: At any of the Council offices/facilities/venues. Complete a corporate complaints form available at any of our Council offices/facilities/venues or download a printable version from the table below.
Online: by completing the online contact form below.
By email: 
By letter:
Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
Customer Correspondence
Performance and Audit Department
Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
Old Armagh City Hospital, 39 Abbey Street ARMAGH BT61 7DY
By Textphone: 028 3832 9757

Please read the Corporate Complaints Procedure (below) for information on how we deal with complaints.

Making a Complaint about the Conduct of a Councillor

The Northern Ireland Local Government Code of Conduct for Councillors (the Code) sets out principles and rules of conduct which Councillors must observe.  If you have evidence that a Councillor or former Councillor, may have breached the Code, you can complain to the Northern Ireland Local Government Commissioner for Standards (the Commissioner).  The Commissioner is independent of government and the council, and this service is free to complainants.  You can find out how to make a complaint in this leaflet, which also contains information on the Code and the process that applies to complaints received by the Commissioner.

Please click here to download leaflet. Alternatively, you can obtain a complaint form, further information about making a complaint, and a copy of the Code from the Commissioner’s website: https://nipso.org.uk/

Online Contact Form

Other Useful Contacts

OrganisationContact NumberDetails
Fire, police and ambulance999 Emergency calls only
PSNI Non-Emergency number 101Non-Emergency calls
Crimestoppers 0800 555 111
Flooding0300 2000 100 Reporting serious flooding incidents (24 hours, 7 days a week)
Northern Ireland Housing Executive0344 8920 900
Northern Ireland Electricity 0345 7643 643 Reporting faults to supply
Transport NI (Southern Division) 0300 200 7892Reporting faults with street lights, pot holes, traffic lights etc.
Northern Ireland Water (Leakline) 0800 028 2011Reporting water leaks in the mains water supply (24 hours, 7 days a week)
Northern Ireland Water0345 744 0088 For emergencies including flooding as well as day to day enquiries such as emptying septic tanks etc.
Rivers Agency028 3839 9111Reporting flooding from overflowing rivers and watercourses (24 hours, 7 days a week)
Education Authority Armagh028 3751 2200
Southern Health and Social Care Trust / Craigavon Area Hospital028 3833 4444
GP Out of Hours Service028 3839 9201For URGENT medical assistance outside normal GP hours, usually after 6pm Monday to Friday and all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
BT 0800 800 151Reporting any network faults