We will lift
|Furniture||Tables, suites, beds, cabinets, chairs, carpet/lino.|
|White Goods||Fridges, freezers, cookers, tumble dryers, washing machines, microwaves.|
|Garden Equipment||Lawnmowers, summer seats, garden table/chairs, trampoline (dismantled), swings (dismantled), slides (dismantled).|
|Wood||Doors, broken up furniture, dog kennels, sheds (dismantled), architraves, skirting boards, gripper rods.|
|Fixtures and Fittings||Kitchens, bathroom suites, radiators, stair banisters, water cylinders/tanks.|
|Other||Domestic Gates, BBQ, oil tanks (cut in half and drained).|
We don’t lift
|DIY Materials||Bricks, blocks, concrete, pipes, guttering, plasterboard, paint, etc.|
|Metal||Garage doors, corrugated iron, iron bars, agricultural metal gates, etc.|
|Garden Waste||Grass, hedge cuttings, trees etc.|
|Other||Gas cylinders, car parts, concrete coal bunkers, pianos, panes of glass, tyres, dead animals, doors with glass, mirrors, etc.|
- Suites will be charged by the individual item, i.e. 1 x chair.
- Kitchens will be charged by the individual item, i.e. 1 x cupboard, to a max of 6 items per lift.
- Broken up furniture and other loose items need to be bulked-up by the household, i.e. either tied or bagged, and weigh less than 50kg*.
- Due to H&S considerations our staff will not lift any item over 50kg (*based on 2 staff) 25kg/person max. Under The Manual Handling Regulations we reserve the right to refuse collection if items are of excessive weight or bulk.
- All items must be left at the kerbside where your refuse container would normally be collected from, or in an area close to this location where there is easy access and not in the house or garage.
- All items have to be properly listed and not recorded as general rubbish or assorted items of furniture.
- No collections will be carried out at a vacant house or business premises.
- This is a high demand service, if items are not presented at the correct time & location, residents will be charged the Full price for a subsequent return collection.
- Residents can have 2 collections per year or a max of 6 items.