In This Section
We offer financial assistance to eligible groups in the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector for capital projects.
The Large Capital Project Fund 2018-19 opened for applications on Monday 22nd January 2018 for large capital projects commencing before 31st March 2019 (note: projects must not commence before a Letter of Offer from Council is issued). Eligible organisations may apply for financial assistance between £2,501 and £75,000 at a maximum rate of 25%. This is a rolling programme and will close once the budget is committed or on 31st October 2018, whichever comes first.
All applications are to be submitted online using the link: http://armaghbanbridgecraigavon.eformz.info
Call 3 2018/19 will open 9am Monday 20th August 2018 and close at 12noon on Friday 14th September 2018.
Applications will be invited under the following programmes:
- Community Grants
- Arts, Culture and Events Grants
- Good Relations Grants
- Sport NI’s Every Body Active 2020 Small Grant
for the following:
- Running costs (for eligible organisations) for the period 1st December 2018 – 31st March 2019
- Events taking place 1st December 2018 – 31st March 2019
- Programmes taking place 1st December 2018 – 31st March 2019
To assist groups a number of Information Sessions will be held, details of which will follow in due course.
Any queries for either Capital or Revenue grants should initially be directed to Glen Dickson (028) 3831 2420 or