In This Section
We offer financial assistance to eligible groups in the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector for capital projects.
The Large Capital Project Fund 2018-19 opened for applications on Monday 22nd January 2018 for large capital projects commencing between 1st April 2018 and 31st March 2019. Eligible organisations may apply for financial assistance between £2,501 and £75,000 at a maximum rate of 25%. This is a rolling programme and will close once the budget is committed or on 31st October 2018, whichever comes first.
The Small Scale Capital Project Fund 2018/19 will re-open for applications on Monday 9th April for small capital works projects, technical assistance (to facilitate a future application to the Large Capital Project Fund), or purchase of equipment – projects must be complete by 31st March 2019. Eligible organisations may apply for financial assistance up to £2,500 at a maximum rate of 50%. Applications must be submitted by 12noon on Friday 4th May 2018.
All applications are to be submitted online using the link: http://armaghbanbridgecraigavon.eformz.info
Call 2 2018/19 will open 9am Monday 9th April 2018 and close at 12noon on Friday 4th May 2018.
Applications will be invited under the following programmes:
- Community Grants
- Arts, Culture and Events Grants
- Good Relations Grants
for the following:
- Running costs (for eligible organisations) for the period 1st August 2018 – 31st March 2019
- Events taking place 1st August 2018 – 31st March 2019
- Programmes taking place 1st August 2018 – 30th November 2018
To assist groups a number of Information Sessions will be held as follows:
- Armagh Marketplace Theatre, Monday 9th April, 7pm – 9pm
- Banbridge Enterprise Centre, Tuesday 10th April, 7pm – 9pm
- Craigavon Civic Centre, Thursday 12th April, 3pm – 5pm and 7pm – 9pm
Any queries for either Capital or Revenue grants should initially be directed to Glen Dickson (028) 3831 2420 or