Home Resident Reporting Anti-social behaviour

Reporting Anti-social behaviour

Reporting Anti-Social Behaviour

There are many different types of anti-social behaviour (ASB), ranging from noise and stray dogs to assault and hate crime.

And, there are also a number of different organisations to report ASB to – so it is vitally important that if you are experiencing any form of ASB, you know how to report it, and who to report it to.

This helpful chart gives you all of the details you need to ensure that you can confidently report your issue to the correct organisation and receive the appropriate guidance and help.

  1. Do you require emergency assistance? / Are you or others in immediate danger?
YES Call  999
NO – Continue to No 2  


  1. Is a crime being committed?
YES Call 101 

If you experience any of the below, please contact the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) using the  Non-Emergency Number 101

  • Intimidation
  • Assaults
  • Harassment
  • Theft
  • Drug Use/Dealing
  • Drunken disorderly /rowdy behaviour in a public
  • Hate crime
  • Criminal damage

Reports can also be made on-line to PSNI by visiting www.psni.police.uk or anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. 

NO – Continue to No 3  


  1. Do any of the following issues apply?

  • Noise nuisance
  • Fly posting
  • General noise nuisance
  • Dog fouling
  • Dog nuisance
  • Stray dogs
  • Disputes about high hedges
  • Litter/illegal dumping
  • Abandoned vehicles

If you experience any of the above contact Armagh City, Banbridge & Craigavon Borough Council 0300 0300 900 and ask for the Environmental Health department or email

NO – Continue to No 4  


  1. Other agencies that can assist with ASB