In This Section
What is a dangerous structure?
A dangerous structure is a building, part of a building or other structure that adjoins or abuts a public road or footpath, which may be a danger to members of the public i.e.
- loose or falling roof tiles
- walls or fences that are in danger of collapse
- unstable chimneys
- larger buildings that become unstable
How do I report a dangerous structure?
Complete our online form to report a dangerous structure, please call 0330 0561 010 during office hours.
Please provide us with the following information when reporting a dangerous structure:
- your name
- your telephone number
- property location
- address of the dangerous structure
- description of how the building/structure is deemed dangerous
- property owner’s details (if known) including a contact number