If you have decided to have your ceremony at an approved venue please contact the relevant Registrar Office to check availability and for further information.
It is very important that you check the availability of a Registrar for the day of your ceremony and your chosen location before paying a deposit with the venue.
Once the deposit is paid you will be issued with an AP1 form. This should be completed and returned to the relevant Registrar Office.
The following is a list of approved venues in the borough. These venues are approved to hold civil marriage ceremonies subject to the availability of a Registrar.
LIST OF VENUES APPROVED FOR MARRIAGES:
- Armagh City Hotel (Armagh)
- Bannville House Hotel (Banbridge)
- Belmont Hotel (Banbridge)
- Edenmore Golf and Country Club (Craigavon)
- Grace Hall (Craigavon)
- Halfway House (Banbridge)
- Lurgan Town Hall (Craigavon)
- Newforge House (Craigavon)
- Portadown Town Hall (Craigavon)
- Pot Belly Restaurant (Banbridge)
- Riverdale (Craigavon)
- Seagoe Hotel (Craigavon)
- Stramore House (Banbridge)
- Teepee Valley Campsite (Armagh)
- The Charlemont Arms Hotel (Armagh)
- The Planters (Craigavon)