- Any relative of the deceased who has knowledge of the details needed to register
- Any person present at the death
- A person taking care of the funeral arrangements
- The Executor or Administrator of the deceased’s estate
- The occupier (governor, matron, superintendent or other Chief Officer) at the time of death of the premises
- A person finding, or taking charge of, the body
In This Section
Register a death
You will need to complete a Death Registration Form. This is available from funeral directors, any registration office or can be downloaded from the NI Direct Website.
This completed form should be returned to the appropriate Registration Office.