- Any relative of the deceased who has knowledge of the details needed to register
- Any person present at the death
- A person taking care of the funeral arrangements
- The Executor or Administrator of the deceased’s estate
- The occupier (governor, matron, superintendent or other Chief Officer) at the time of death of the premises
- A person finding, or taking charge of, the body
In This Section
Register a death
You will need to complete a Death Registration Form. This is available from funeral directors, any registration office or can be downloaded from the.
This completed form should be returned to the appropriate Registration Office.