Through the Covid-19 response & recovery plan the partnership is:
- Tackling food and fuel insecurity this winter and beyond through increased coordination and work towards reducing poverty in the longer-term.
- Enabling residents to commission and deliver health and wellbeing services through an investment in the TAK£500+ Participatory Budgeting project.
- Delivering the Get Moving ABC Framework to Get Everyone Moving and positively impact their health and well-being and to promote active travel by bike, foot and public transport.
- Championing the role of our places in recovery through the further roll out of place plans
- Supporting local Community, Voluntary & Social Enterprise organisations to collaborate and to participate fully in community planning.
- Working together to address loneliness through a multi-agency Loneliness Network.
- Supporting older people through the Age Friendly Strategy
- Ensuring that regional strategies and initiatives, such as PEACE PLUS, the People & Place Strategy and the Labour Market Partnership are continuing to meet local needs.
For more information on local cost of living support see https://www.armaghbanbridgecraigavon.gov.uk/costofliving