In This Section
Bleary Business Centre
Bleary Business and Community Centre
1 Deans Road
T: 028 3831 2433
Bleary Business & Community Centre is managed by the Economic Development Department. The centre fits with Economic Developments number one priority of growing the economy by providing shared office space for small businesses and provision for community activity, workshops, training and events. We encourage and support entrepreneurs to rent space to set up and grow their business by offering affordable packages to suit the needs of each business. The office, desk and workshop space is available for rent in a series of flexible options from hourly room hire to permanent fulltime and hot desks.
- Bleary Suite – meeting room to seat 50 people theatre style or 20-25 board room style. 60” flat smart screen TV with HDMI connectivity. Rented hourly for workshops, events and meetings.
- Deans Suite – Business rental for 4 people. Desk rental in a shared space
- Deans Suite Office – 2 person office
- Wells Suite – Business rental for 9 people, desk rental in a shared space
- Kitchen – fully mod con communal area also available for events and training.
- Multipurpose room – purpose fitted for a creche with its own entrance and office space, idea for health and fitness classes or art workshops.
Space is available to rent now so whether you want to run your business from one of our shared desk spaces, set up some activities, workshops or training, get in touch.
Contact 028 3831 2433