Home Council Councillor Information

Councillor Information

Councillor Documents

You will find details and documents relating to councillors in this section.

A register with Declaration of Members’ Interests is available for inspection at Craigavon Civic Centre.

The Northern Ireland Local Government Code of Conduct for Councillors (the Code) sets out principles and rules of conduct which Councillors must observe.  If you have evidence that a Councillor or former Councillor, may have breached the Code, you can complain to the Northern Ireland Local Government Commissioner for Standards (the Commissioner).  The Commissioner is independent of government and the council, and this service is free to complainants.  You can find out how to make a complaint on their website, which also contains information on the Code and the process that applies to complaints received by the Commissioner.

Please click here for a link directly to their complaints webpage.