In This Section
- parking without clearly displaying a valid pay and display ticket
- parking for longer than the paid time
- not parking wholly within the markings of the bay or space
- parking in a disabled persons’ parking space without clearly displaying a valid disabled persons’ badge
- parking in an electric vehicles’ charging place during operating hours without charging your vehicle
Contact details for paying or enquiring about a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), commonly known as a parking ticket.
Parking Enforcement Processing Unit, PO Box 134ColeraineBT52 9AFUnited KingdomEnquiries within Northern Ireland: 0300 200 7895 If dialing from outside Northern Ireland: 0300 200 7895 Email
For any other general enquires about off-street parking contact NSL Customer Services Department on 0845 603 9337.
If you have any queries about car park tariffs or the condition of car parks, you should contact the council on 0300 0300 900