Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council is encouraging residents and local community groups to engage in the PEACEPLUS and Good Relations public consultation.
During the consultation process, members of the public will get the chance to share their views on local community needs and priorities that will help shape the development of two important initiatives within the borough:
- PEACE PLUS Programme Local Community Action Plan
- Good Relations Audit to inform the development of Council’s Good Relations Strategy 2023-2025
Join us at a public consultation workshop near you.
- Portadown Town Hall: Monday 05 June, 7pm
- The Palace Chamber, Armagh City: Tuesday 06 June, 2pm
- Courtrooms Restaurant, Markethill: Tuesday 06 June, 7pm
- Brownlow Community Hub, Craigavon: Wednesday 07 June, 2pm
- Lurgan Town Hall: Wednesday 07 June, 7pm
- Old Town Hall, Banbridge: Thursday 08 June, 2pm
- Dromore Community Centre: Thursday 08 June, 6pm
Please note, an online survey for the PEACEPLUS and Good Relations public consultation will open in the coming days.