The 148th Open takes place at Royal Portrush from 14-21 July 2019. Many golf visitors will experience our world famous links and stunning parklands for the first time.
To assist golf clubs to prepare for this event, why not sign staff up for a half day World Host Golf Training Programme on Thursday 2 May from 9-3pm at Lurgan Golf Club, The Demesne, Windsor Avenue, Lurgan.
Spaces are limited and are suited to front line staff, those who will come into most contact with visitors. The session costs £15 which is subsidised by Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council. This will include lunch and the training will be delivered by Lynda Willis from Customer Sense Training www.customersensetraining.co.uk
The World Host Course will include:
- What is an Ambassador?
- Why your role as an Ambassador is so important?
- Becoming more familiar with what’s in the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council area for visitors
- The Open 2019 – how all of N.Ireland will benefit from it
- The value of the golf tourism market
- Demonstrating a warm and enthusiastic welcome to customers and visitors
- Creating a positive first and lasting impression
- Being open minded towards people from different countries and those with specific requirements e.g. mobility or other
Book your place now by clicking the link below.
World Host Training Programme: Be ready for The Open