Richhill & Keady are set to benefit from substantial investment with work on the Public Realm Schemes due to start 28th November 2016.
FP McCann have been appointed as the main contractor and have extensive experience in successfully completing work of this size and nature.
While these schemes are major civil engineering projects, the work will be carried out in stages. The contractor will endeavour to finish as quickly as possible and minimise disruption to residents, businesses and customers.
Before the work begins we wish to invite residents and businesses to drop-in information sessions to find out more about the schemes.
The first session will take place on Monday 14th November from 4-6pm in Richhill Recreation Centre, followed by a second session on Tuesday 15th November from 4-6pm in Tommy Makem Centre, Keady.
- Richhill & Keady will remain open for business as usual
- Works areas will be phased to minimise disruption
- Pedestrian access will be maintained to all properties
- Some parking bays will be closed to facilitate construction works for short periods
- Between 5th December and 9th January, works will be restricted to areas away from trading businesses
- The works will be complete summer 2017
FP McCann have appointed a dedicated Public Liaison Officer for the scheme, Jim McCloy and have a number of ways to contact them throughout the works: