Brownstown Park is situated in the West of Portadown. It has many features including a play area, multi-use games area, 3 tennis courts, an athletics track, 3G football and grass pitches with sports pavilion.
Also within the grounds is the Brownstown Jubilee Community Centre, which was officially re-opened in January 2014. The centre has had a full refurbishment and is equipped with excellent indoor and outdoor facilities. Within the park there are several picnic areas and seating areas for walkers and visitors who use it regularly.
- Main Hall – available for indoor soccer, badminton, birthday parties etc.
- Multi Use Studio – Mirrored room with kitchen facilties, popular for dance, aerobics.
- Kitchen – Well equipped, spacious room suitable for Cook It Programmes, birthday party catering etc.
- Meeting Rooms – 2 large meeting rooms, including one which can be partitioned to create two smaller rooms.
- 3G Floodlit Pitch – High quality surface, playable all year round
- Play Park – Free to access, includes equipment for toddlers and more adventurous older children.