Anti-bullying Help and advice
If you are being bullied, or you know someone who is, try following these tips:
- let someone, such as a parent, teacher, relative or friend, know you are being bullied
- remember that you don’t deserve to be bullied – the bully has a problem not you
- try to stay confident and positive and ignore the bully as much as you can.
For more help and advice on tackling bullying, visit the Northern Ireland Anti-Bullying Forum or call ChildLine’s Anti-Bullying Helpline on 0800 44 1111.
The following organisations may also be useful:
- Lifeline -0808 808 8000 (24 hours)
- Childline – 0800 44 1111 (24 hours)
- Parents’ Advice Centre – 0808 8010 722
- Public Initiative for the Prevention of Suicide and Self-harm (PIPS) – 028 9075 5070